What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are installed on the user's computer when accessing a website. Among other things, cookies enable the storage and retrieval of information about the browsing habits of users or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and how the computer is used, and depending on the type of cookie and the information gathered, they can be used to recognise the user.
Types of cookies
a) According to the company that manages the cookies:
- First-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's device or terminal from our computer or domain. We are responsible for their management, as the owners and editors of this website.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's device or terminal from a computer or domain that we do not manage. Such cookies are managed by a third party who will process the information obtained.
b)According to the time that information is retained:
- Session cookies: are those that collect and store data when users access a website and stop when they leave.
- Persistent cookies: are those that have a fixed duration, established by the data controller. Information may be retained between several minutes to several years. They are used to save and recover certain parameters each time the user visits the website.
c) According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: are those that are essential and strictly necessary for the correct operation of the website and to use the different options or services that we offer. For example, those used for maintaining the session, managing the response time, ensuring the performance or validation of options, using security elements, sharing content with social networks, etc.
- Personalisation cookies: are those that enable the user to specify or customise certain website characteristics. For example, to define the language, regional settings or type of browser.
- Analysis cookies: are those that enable us to monitor and analyse user behaviour on our website to create browsing profiles and determine user preferences. They are usually used to measure user activity in order to improve the service offered according to the results obtained. For example, analysis cookies are used to control users' geographical areas of most interest, the most popular product or service, etc.
- Advertising cookies: are those that enable us to manage the advertising spaces on websites.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: are those that enable us to manage the advertising spaces on our website. The role of these cookies is to store information on the behaviour of users on our website, to subsequently show personalised advertising.
Which cookies do we use?
Specifically, we use the following third-party cookies with the specified purposes:
How to disable or remove cookies
Below are links offering information to users on how to enable their preferences in the main browsers:
. Cookie settings for Google Chrome
. Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox
. Cookie settings for Internet Explorer
. Cookie settings for Safari
Ahora, serás el primero en conocer los menús de la próxima edición, así como toda la información del evento.
¡Entérate de todo en nuestro Club!
El e-mail introducido no tiene un formato válido